(Inlägget innehåller reklam genom annonslänk för bokus)
The other day I posted about my morning routine which is a big part of my self care and well being. And like I mentioned in that post, personal development is a big part of my life. Being the best possible version of myself and also feeling as good as possible.
So today I thought I’d go though some more things that I do to work on myself and take care of myself. More so like a weekly routine
1. Skin care. At least one day a week I do a proper skin cleanse, I take good care of my skin on a daily basis. But once a week I go an extra mile. Then I do a deep cleansing mud mask, a super hydrating mask and finishing off with some glowing self tanning gel. You can find all of them right here:
(you can choose one, two or all the products through the link, if you need a link for another country, comment what country)
2. Work out. I try to go to the gym about 2-3 times a week. Now Imma be honest, sometimes it’s just once. But most weeks I find the time to go more than that. Gym is not really my thing, but I decided to sign up for a gym that has a swimming pool, cause that’s more so relaxation for me than working out, and it’s great when you’re pregnant. So that going to the gym becomes a part of my self care and relaxation too.
3. Read. I would love to put this on my daily habits, and I’m working on it. But reading a few times a week is still better than not reading at all. I make sure to always keep one book for personal development and one fiction book for pleasure going. Books for personal development I love for example
- The Munk Who Sold His Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- Beach Money – Jordan Adler(specifically about network marketing)
- #Girlboss – Sophia Amoruso
- The Happiness Trap – Russ Harris
- Framgångsboken – Alexanders Pärleros (swedish)
If you live in Sweden I recommend my favorite place to buy books Bokus
4. Get out. This one is of course easier when the weather is better. We always try to take the dogs for a longer walk to the beach, to a park or for a easy hike. Usually without looking at my phone and just enjoying the fresh air and the company of my favorite people and my pups.
5. Have a to-do-day. I always make sure that I have one day a week, usually on the weekend, where I check off all those annoying to-do’s that just stay on your to-do-list day after day. Some admin stuff, cleaning stuff, laundry or what ever it may be.
6. Take a bath. Now this one is not for everyone. And I actually didn’t like baths before, too stressed out to relax. Now, I love them! But I have also learned to relax more. I take a bath almost every week, and I make sure I have time to really relax so that I can take my time.
7. Braindump. As I have mentioned before journaling is something that I love doing and I’m also one of those people who believe that journaling is for everyone. So once a week I do a real braindump, which means that I write down everything that is on my mind. All the annoying to-do’s that’s in my head, all the things that haven’t really gone well and all the things that have. Just to kind of empty my head and reflect on the week. There’s always something to learn, to take with you and to leave behind.
What are your best tips on a weekly routine?
What are you favorite things to do to keep a positive mind during the week?
Best book tips for personal development?